For most of our products bought online or over the telephone, you have a legal right to change your mind about your purchase and receive a refund of what you paid for it, including (in some cases) the delivery costs. This is subject to some conditions, as set out below.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at Tel: +44 (0)203 475 1986 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Returns are at your own cost. You can send the product back to us using the return shipping label that we will provide on request. If you do this you should keep a receipt or other evidence from the delivery service that proves you have sent it and when you sent it. If you don’t do this and we don’t receive the goods at all or within a reasonable time we won't refund you the price.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
If we do refund delivery costs we only refund standard delivery costs. We don't refund any extra you have paid for express delivery or delivery at a particular time.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
If you think there is something wrong with your product, you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We honour our legal duty to provide you with products that are as described to you on our website and that meet all the requirements imposed by law. Your legal rights are summarised below. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website www.citizensadvice.org.uk.
Summary of your key legal rights
If your product is goods, for example artwork sent to you in the post, the Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product your legal rights entitle you to the following:
- Up to 30 days: if your goods are faulty, then you can get a refund.
- Up to six months: if your goods can't be repaired or replaced, then you're entitled to a full refund, in most cases.
- Up to six years: if your goods do not last a reasonable length of time you may be entitled to some money back.
If your product is digital content, for example artwork provided by download, the Consumer Rights Act 2015 says digital content must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality:
- If your digital content is faulty, you're entitled to a repair or a replacement.
- If the fault can't be fixed, or if it hasn't been fixed within a reasonable time and without significant inconvenience, you can get some or all of your money back.
- If you can show the fault has damaged your device and we haven't used reasonable care and skill, you may be entitled to a repair or compensation.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like art that has been created, enhanced, embellished or signed for an individual. You can't change your mind about an order for:
- digital products, after you have started to download or stream these;
- products sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them;
- sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software, once these products are unsealed after you receive them;
- goods that are made to your specifications or are clearly personalised; and
- goods which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be refunded on your original payment method within 14 days of receiving them back from you (or receiving evidence you've sent them to us). Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.